so another update…

I’m in my parents…and its stressing me out. Cant put my finger on why but I am. When Vonnies there as well its stressing her out as well…abouthe only person that doesnt seem to be worried or confused by it all is Finn and I think thats purely because he’s used to going between his mum and dad’s.

Got my PC from the flat the other day as I’m fed up using my Dad’s PC. It’s to damn slow despite having a faster CPU. The slow down can’t just be the 256Mb…it was never this bad when my brother first got it. The only problem I’ve got now is that the monitor I’m using is the old one I got from my work when they gave me a PC. After 5 minutes of it warming up the screen goes to fuzzy to be able to read anything on the screen so apologies to anyone thats been trying to talk to me on MSN…it’s been impossible to read.

Got it set up well enough to be able to watch DVD’s on it though so myself and Finn watched The Incredibles on it last night and I managed to watch an episode of CSI before dropping off. :D

1. Clare [Visitor] says:

You’re so stressed cos thats not where u are supposed to be

R ur maw n paw ok with u all being there?

2. Bobzilla [Member] says:

Don’t really have much choice. It’s not ideal and its stressing everyone out but until the flat gets sorted we’re sort of stuck.

3. -RSG [Visitor] says:

If you need a monitor, I have a few spares…

4. Bobzilla [Member] says:

Nah it’s cool. I went and picked up my normal monitor last night. Makes things a whole lot better…now just need to fight over access to the PC with Vonnie :p

5. Laura [Visitor] says:

It could always be worse-you could have nowhere to stay.

6. Vonnie [Member] says:

We didn’t have anywhere to stay until Bob asked his parents – otherwise we’d have been totally shafted.