1. Considering just how similar your situation is to Mo’s, what advice would you give him for the next few months?
Make sure your phone works and that you answer it within 0.2 seconds if it rings. The amount of times I got a complete bollocking because my phones crap and text messages took 5 minutes or more to get through to me or I happened to have it on silent for a meeting when Vonnie called is amazing. In all seriousness though. The girls do the hard work so as long as your on your toes your sorted.
2. If Vonnie let you decorate the house (hehe), what colour would you paint the bedroom?
White. I like white. Probably alot of pine in there as well but there wouldnt be alot in the the room other than the bed though…maybe a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. If I was lucky I’d move the rocking chair up to a corner in the room as well.
3. Which one of the cats is your favourite and why?
Tuna is my favourite becuase she’s just so… I cant quite describe it. She’s changed my opinion on cats lets put it that way. She gets a bit grumpy at times these days though so when shes like that I prefer Kipper as she’s like Tuna was when I first met her I think.
4. If you were going to make me a cake, what kind of cake would you make me?
Not really a cake as such and I cant decide between the two. Either Banana loaf or bran loaf using my mum’s recipe. Both of them taste great right out the oven with a bit of custard/ice cream/cream. Makingm y mouth water just thinking about it.
5. What was your favourite kid’s programme when you were young?
Difficult one. Up until I was 6 it was Monkey. Sunday nights at 6pm I’d get called in for a bath then sit down and watch that before going to bed. From about 8 onwards it was the A-Team… how could any kid not have the a-team as their favourite programme?
01. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
02. I respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
03. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions