I think I missed this by about 5 books last time but there was a good few months where I didnt read anything so I’ll give it a go again.
I’ll not try and read books I dont want to unlike last time as it was just a struggle.
So far this year theres been…
1. Enigma: The Battle for the Code – Hugh Montefiore
2. Does Anything Eat Wasps?: And 101 Other Questions – New Scientist magazine
3. Band of Brothers – Stephen Ambrose
4. Big Bang: The Most Important Scientific Discovery of All Time and Why You Need to Know About It – Simon Singh
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – JK Rowling